Plans and Protocols
Explore Our Services
Pineda Offshore Services responds to offshore facilities requirement with a 3 step service in hygiene-sanitary matters servicing the technically complex nature of offshore operations and its specific high risk technical specifications and compliance with the current regulatory framework in each country in order to protect employees and operations.
- Evaluation of hygienic-sanitary health conditions.
- Evaluation of industrial hygene and environmental health.
- Inspection and diagnosis of pest incidence.
- Evaluation of potable water, fire extinction and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) systems.
- Technical inspections, diagnosis and reports.
- Adjustment to legal framework and regulations.
- On-site test procedures (perishable food, surfaces, water quality parameters and HVAC).
- External analytical controls (perishable food, surfaces, physical and chemical analytics).
- Pest monitorization.
Design and implementation of solutions.
- Hygienic-sanitary treatments and disinfection (accommodation and personnel specific areas).
- Prevention and control of Legionella.
- Disinfection of HVAC systems.
- Pest elimination procedures.
- Anti-pest installations and equipment.